The “Wireless ECG Devices Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Wireless ECG Devices Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Wireless ECG Devices market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Wireless ECG Devices Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14098991
Scope of the Report:
Wireless ECG Devices Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Wireless ECG Devices market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Wireless ECG Devices market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Wireless ECG Devices market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Wireless ECG Devices market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Wireless ECG Devices market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14098991
Key Market Trends:
The Monitoring ECG Systems Segment is Expected to be the Fastest Growing Segment During the Forecast Period
The continuous cardiovascular monitoring ECG systems segment is expected to grow over the forecast period, due to the increasing incidence of cardiovascular diseases and a growing geriatric population, which is likely to increase the need for continuous cardiovascular monitoring of patients heart during their daily routines. According to the WHO factsheets in 2017, an estimated 17.7 million people died due to cardiovascular diseases in 2015, representing 31% of all global deaths. Of these deaths, an estimated 7.4 million were due to coronary heart disease and 6.7 million were due to stroke. Increasing awareness regarding early detection and management of cardiovascular diseases is augmenting the demand for continuous cardiovascular ECG monitoring devices. Continuous cardiovascular ECG monitoring systems are worn continuously by the patients. It continuously monitors and sends ECG readings to the users smartphone, using Bluetooth; from there, the data is sent over mobile networks to a server. Development of commercially advanced devices, with enabled Bluetooth sensor technology and mobile app technology, is anticipated to drive the popularity of continuous cardiovascular ECG monitoring systems.
North America Accounted for the Largest Share in the Global Market
North America holds a major share for the wireless ECG devices market and is expected to show a similar trend over the forecast period, without significant fluctuations. As reported in 2016, the healthcare spending in the United States was the highest, when compared to other countries in the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) list. According to the estimates of the American Heart Association, cardiovascular disease is listed as the underlying cause of death and accounts for nearly 836,546 deaths in the United States. Furthermore, as per the American Heart Association (AHA), an estimated 4 million patients are affected by arrhythmias, with half a million people dying every year in the United States. ECG has been in existence for a long time. However, there has been a continuous evolvement year on year, with the need to observe the patient for an extended period. With the launch of door-to-balloon (D2B) time initiative and Mission: Lifeline by the American College of Cardiology and AHA, the demand from hospitals for Bluetooth-equipped 12-lead ECG monitors and wireless solutions has increased. Owing to more hospitals striving to meet the national guidelines for ECG devices, technology advancements, the prevalence of heart diseases, high healthcare expenditure, and reimbursement, the US wireless ECG market is expected to grow. The United States holds the largest market share in the North American wireless ECG devices market, and it is expected to register high growth rate over the forecast period.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Wireless ECG Devices Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Wireless ECG Devices .
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14098991
- Analyzing the size of the Wireless ECG Devices market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Wireless ECG Devices market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Wireless ECG Devices market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Wireless ECG Devices market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Wireless ECG Devices market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Wireless ECG Devices market.
Detailed TOC of Wireless ECG Devices Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Growing Geriatric Population and Increasing Incidence of Cardiovascular Diseases
4.2.2 Declining Cost of Wireless Technologies
4.2.3 Technological Advancements in Remote Monitoring Technologies
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Complex Reimbursement Policies Regarding Cardiovascular Diseases (CVD)
4.3.2 Inaccuracies in Precision Reporting
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.1 Monitoring ECG Systems
188.8.131.52 Remote Data Monitoring
184.108.40.206 Event Monitoring
220.127.116.11 Continuous Cardiovascular Monitoring Systems
5.1.2 Diagnostic ECG Systems
18.104.22.168 Rest ECG Systems
22.214.171.124 Stress ECG Systems
126.96.36.199 Holter ECG Systems
5.2 By End User
5.2.2 Home-based User
5.2.3 Other End Users
5.3.1 North America
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
184.108.40.206 South Korea
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Middle East & Africa
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.3.5 South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd
6.1.2 AliveCor Inc.
6.1.3 BPL Medical Technologies
6.1.4 Cardiocity Limited
6.1.5 CardioComm Solutions Inc.
6.1.6 GE Healthcare
6.1.7 iRhythm Technologies Inc.
6.1.8 MediBioSense Ltd
6.1.10 Nihon Kohden Corporation
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: