The “Turkey Health and Medical Insurance Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Turkey Health and Medical Insurance Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Turkey Health and Medical Insurance market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Turkey Health and Medical Insurance Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244409
Scope of the Report:
Turkey Health and Medical Insurance Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Turkey Health and Medical Insurance market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Turkey Health and Medical Insurance market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Turkey Health and Medical Insurance market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Turkey Health and Medical Insurance market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Turkey Health and Medical Insurance market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244409
Key Market Trends:
Private Health Insurance Picking Up among Turkish Population to Meet the Growing Health Needs
Top up insurance is the fastest growing portion of the private medical insurance market in Turkey. According to the Insurance Association of Turkey, in 2016, health premiums increased by 22.9%, compared to the previous year. The advent of complementary health insurances in this area indicates that the demand for private health insurance may increase in the coming years, and that there may be more growth in this area.
Since the inception of complementary health insurance in 2013, there has been significant rise in the health insurance coverage, owing to the availability of qualified and high standards of healthcare in private health institutions.
The private insurance companies provide two main types of coverage
– In-patient coverage
– Out-patient coverage
Also, they have additional premium payment for glasses (glass/frame/lens), with the coverage of dental expenses as the third type of insurance.
According to the traditional private health insurance, supplementary health insurance, where premiums are more economical, are becoming increasingly widespread. Due to the presence of varied product alternatives in the market, consumers can acquire more cheaper and wide-assured products. The potential of these products to reach larger audiences is also promising for the future of the market. Increasing competition in the health sector has triggered the increase in investments in the health sector, which has led to an indirect increase in service quality.
Fastest Growing Channel of Purchase of Private Health Insurance in Turkey is through Insurance Agencies
Insurance agencies or third-party insurance payers make up for more than 40% of the health or sickness insurance distribution in Turkey. They have huge weight in terms of premium production. On the other hand, the share of brokers and banks have been picking up, as a result of the universal health insurance coverage initiative. Insurance companies have greater opportunities to tap the banks huge customer base. Also, the banks financial services of experience, technological underwork, prevalent branch network, and bancassurances distribution channel of cost, sharing of sources, etc., as the factors necessitate bancassurance in bank and insurance company.
One of the most important changes in the Turkish insurance sector, over the past few years, was bancassurance. Banking institutions and insurance companies have found bancassurance to be quite attractive and, often profitable, to their existing activities.
Health insurance premiums share was about 12% of the total non-life insurance in 2013, whereas it grew by more than 14% in 2017. Non-life insurance traffic, in terms of the number of policies purchased, has been declining from 2013 to 2016.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Turkey Health and Medical Insurance Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Turkey Health and Medical Insurance .
Purchase this Report (Price 3250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244409
- Analyzing the size of the Turkey Health and Medical Insurance market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Turkey Health and Medical Insurance market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Turkey Health and Medical Insurance market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Turkey Health and Medical Insurance market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Turkey Health and Medical Insurance market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Turkey Health and Medical Insurance market.
Detailed TOC of Turkey Health and Medical Insurance Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.3 Study Assumptions
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 Analysis Methodology
2.2 Research Phases
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS AND INITIATIVES
4.1 Brief on Health Insurance Industry Regulations in Turkey – Role of Social Security Institute of Turkey (SSI) in the Healthcare Delivery
4.2 Insights on Latest Healthcare Policy Changes and Their Effect on the Overall Health Spending in Turkey
4.3 Effectiveness of MEDULA in Health Insurance Claims Processing and its Effect on the Health Insurance Services Provided to Turkish Population
5 INDUSTRY DYNAMICS AND INSIGHTS
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Market Dynamics
5.3 Brief on health insurance premiums and study on the effect of medical trend rate on health plans
5.4 Insights on the Regulations of SSI and the Implications of the Establishment of the Universal Health Insurance Fund (UHI Fund) in Health Insurance Coverage
5.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.6 Value Chain/ Supply Chain Analysis
6 Market Segmentation
6.1 By Product type
6.1.1 Private Health Insurance (PMI)
184.108.40.206 Individual Policy Coverage
220.127.116.11 Group Policy Coverage
6.1.2 Public/Social Security Schemes
6.2 By Term of Coverage
6.3 By Channel of Distribution
6.3.5 Other Channels of Distribution
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Overview (Market Concentration and Major Players)
7.2 Company Profiles
7.2.1 Allianz Türkiye
7.2.2 ACIBADEM HEALTH GROUP
7.2.3 Anadolu Insurance
7.2.4 Mapfre Insurance
7.2.6 AXA Insurance – Insurance Turkey’s Trusted Brand
7.2.7 Eureko Insurance
7.2.8 Groupama Insurance
7.2.9 Solar Insurance
7.2.10 Sompo Japan
7.2.11 Yapi Kredi Insurance
8 FUTURE GROWTH PROSPECTS OF THE TURKEY HEALTH INSURANCE INDUSTRY
9.1 Turkey Public Health Insurance Statistics
9.2 Trend Analysis of Per Capita Health Expenditure in Turkey
9.3 Statistics on Age-wise Health Insurance Coverage
9.4 Key Statistics on the Direct Written Premiums across top domestic and international insurance players in Turkey
10 DISCLAIMER AND ABOUT US
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: