The “Morocco Tourism and Hotel Industry Market” report 2019 provides information for market players, stakeholders, investors, and business strategists to achieve a leading position the market. It maintains the record of Unusual growth strategies adopted by various companies are creating new standards for competition in the global Morocco Tourism and Hotel Industry market. Businesses around the world are aiming at increasing their profit margin and establishing a stronghold in the global market. The impact of prevailing regulatory scenario on both regional and worldwide Morocco Tourism and Hotel Industry market is provided in detail in the report.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244875
Morocco Tourism and Hotel Industry Market Covers Key Players:
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2024, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2024
- Morocco Tourism and Hotel Industry Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244875
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Tourism: A Driving Force for Moroccos GDP Growth
– Morocco’s tourism generated revenue totaled around MAD 70 billion in 2017. Although the country’s GDP growth experienced a moderate slow down in 2018, its tourism revenue continued to support the economy. This scenario is likely to continue in 2019.
– There is a positive outlook that the tourism sector will remain the tailwind for Moroccos economic growth. Although GDP growth may slow down when compared with the high rate it recorded in 2017, there is an optimistic outlook on GDPs regional average, due to the key growth drivers, tourism, and the manufacturing industries benefiting from the foreign investment in aeronautical and automotive sectors.
– The number of overseas visitors entering the border reached 11.35 million, a 10% increase from 2016, representing an increase of more than 1 million tourists.
– Tourist numbers increased from Moroccos main EU markets, such as Germany (up 15 percent), the Netherlands and Italy (up 9 %), France and Spain (up 8%), as well as the United States, which experienced a significant increase of 29%.
– Furthermore, figures from other markets exhibit very encouraging signs: 39% increase from Japan and a 38 % increase from Brazil.
Morocco Expanding Tourism Infrastructure in Southern Provinces
– With an unspoiled coastline, vast swathes of desert, and a unique cultural heritage, Moroccos three southern provinces have the right ingredients to support a sustainable tourism industry.
– Although the region lags behind others in terms of site development and accommodation, private and public initiatives are helping to open up new opportunities for niche products and increase visitor traffic.
– Given the range of attractions and low development levels, there are significant opportunities for growth in the tourism sector in the country. Tourism accounted for very less percentage in southern provinces, which is partly due to the limited air links with the more heavily populated north, where the primary international airports are located, as well as underdevelopment of accommodation and niche services.
– The tourism sector has not achieved its full potential due to several factors, such as poor communication at the regional and national levels on the regions potential, the low bed capacity, animation, and entertainment services.
– This dynamic is changing, however, thanks to the national tourism development strategy, Plan Azur 2020, which is facilitating the build-out of tourism capacity in the southern provinces. Additional flights have begun linking the three major cities to Casablanca and the Canary Islands; Dakhla, for instance, has 10 weekly flights to Agadir and Casablanca combined. As a result, a combination of large-scale investments and smaller family-owned hospitality businesses has been increasing local supply and raising the regions profile with local and foreign visitors alike.
Purchase this Report (Price 3250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244875
Detailed TOC of Morocco Tourism and Hotel Industry Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Methodology
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 MARKET INSIGHTS AND DYNAMICS
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Customer Behavior Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness
4 MARKET SEGMENTATION
4.1 By Origin
4.2 By Destination
4.2.6 Other Destinations
4.3 By Type
4.3.1 Accommodation services
4.3.2 Travel Services
5 COMPANY PROFILES
5.1 Four Seasons Resort Marrakech
5.2 Accor Gestion Maroc
5.3 Hilton Garden Inn Tanger City Center
5.4 Radisson Blu Hotel, Marrakech Carre Eden
5.5 Hotel Sofitel Marrakech Lounge and Spa*
6 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS OF MOROCCO HOTEL AND TOURISM INDUSTRY
7 FUTURE OF MOROCCO HOTEL AND TOURISM INDUSTRY
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: