The “Antimony Market” research report 2019 delivers comprehensive information about the market ranging from the establishment to the predictable growth trend. Antimony market report provides brief analytical data of the market contenders globally using advanced methodological approaches, such as SWOT analysis, production chain, cost, sales margin, financial details, recent developments. Antimony market report also offers market competitors that includes detailed company profiles along with company product specifications.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245667
In Antimony Market Report, Following Companies Are Covered:
Antimony Market 2019 report will help the industry aspirants in arranging their strategies. The measurements offered in this report will be an exact and helpful manual to shape the business development. Additionally, will Provide historical data along with a future forecast and detailed analysis and also expected opportunities.
Scope of the Report:
Reasons for Buying Antimony Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245667
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Usage in Fiberglass Composites Application
– Antimony is used as an additive in fiberglass composites. Antimony compounds are added directly to the resin and it is dispersed using normal mixing equipment.
– Resin mixed with antimony is stirred frequently to keep the materials well-mixed. It is widely used, owing to its better heat-resistant and chemical-resistant properties.
– The market for fiberglass composites is expected to grow at a fast pace. Composites are rapidly replacing all conventional materials in many applications, such as aerospace, automobiles, construction, electrical, and electronics, due to their high strength, low cost, easy processability, and availability in various forms and shapes with good aesthetics.
– Owing to the high strength of fiberglass composites, the antimony market is expected to witness tremendous growth over the forecast period.
China is Expected to Dominate the Demand in the Asia-Pacific Region
– In Asia-Pacific, China is the largest economy, in terms of GDP. The countrys annual growth of GDP was 6.6% in 2018, which is expected to increase by 6.2% in 2019.
– Antimony is fused with lead, and the resulting alloy (solid solution) is used in lead-acid batteries.
– However, environmental regulations on lead emissions have restricted the consumption of antimony in lead batteries, globally. Other alloys incorporating the element are used to make bullets, cable sheaths, solder, and even organ pipes.
– In the semiconductor industry, it is used to manufacture diodes, hall-effect devices, and infrared detectors. Chinas construction output during the forecast period is expected to be less than 4%. However, in the long-term, the growth is expected to recover slowly.
– Electronic products, such as smartphones, OLED TVs, tablets, etc., have the highest growth in the consumer electronics segment. With the increase in the disposable incomes of the middle-class population, the demand for electronic products is projected to grow in the near future, thereby, driving the antimony market in the country.
– Overall, the demand for antimony is expected to increase in the country during the forecast period.
The Research Document Will Answer Following Questions Such as:
- What are the cutting-edge technologies responsible for driving the growth of the market?
- What are the main applications of the market? What are the growth prospects to the market applications into the market?
- At what stage of development are the key market products?
- What are the shortcomings that has to face to become commercially viable? Is their growth and commercialization dependent on cost declines or technological/application breakthroughs?
- What is the outlook for the industry?
- What difference does performance characteristics of Antimony create from those of established entities?
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245667
Detailed TOC of Antimony Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Rising Demand for Flame Retardant Products
4.1.2 Increasing Demand from PET Manufacturers
4.2.1 Substitutes for Antimony in Major Applications
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Metal Ingot
5.1.2 Antimony Trioxide
5.1.3 Antimony Pentoxide
5.1.5 Other Types
5.2.1 Flame Retardant
5.2.2 Lead Acid Batteries
5.2.3 Alloy Strengthening Agent
5.2.4 Fiberglass Composites
5.2.6 Other Applications
184.108.40.206 South Korea
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 BASF SE
6.4.3 Huachang Antimony Industry
6.4.4 Hunan ChenZhou Mining Group Co. Ltd
6.4.5 Korea Zinc Co. Ltd
6.4.6 Lambert Metals International
6.4.7 Mandalay Resources Corp.
6.4.8 Nihon Seiko
6.4.9 Nyacol Nano Technologies Inc.
6.4.10 Suzuhiro Chemical
6.4.11 Tri-Star Resources PLC
6.4.12 United States Antimony Corp.
6.4.13 Village Main Reef Ltd
6.4.14 Yunnan Muli Antimony Industry Co. Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Government Crackdown on Illegal Mining in China
7.2 Recovery of Antimony from Recycled Products
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: