The “Data Center Automation Market” report 2019 covers all the significant developments which are recently being adopted across the global market. The prime objective of Data Center Automation market report is to provides an in-depth analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends and opportunities. The Data Center Automation market report covers both the demand and supply aspect of the market. The report also highlighted the future trends in the Data Center Automation market that will impact the demand during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245223
Some of the Top Key Players of Data Center Automation Market Report Are:
- Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
- Market Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245223
Key Market Trends:
Healthcare Industry to Account for a Major Share in the Market
– Digitization has significantly increased the volume and speed of healthcare data generation. As much as 80% of data generated by the healthcare industry is likely to be in the cloud by 2020. According to Oxford Economics, the healthcare organizations are expected to invest in Big Data and analytics (76%), cloud technology (65%), mobile (50%), and security (48%) in the next two years. As digital transformation becomes a mainstream technology in the healthcare sector, the scope for automation is expected to increase substantially.
– The increasing use of online Electronic Health Records (EHRs) and e-prescriptions is further increasing the storage demands among healthcare providers, leading to investing in data centers. For instance, in June 2018, Chinas Guizhou province launched the first of the five healthcare data centers, with an aim to set up a national healthcare data network. Also, in the United States, the growth in e-prescriptions along with EHRs is contributing to the market growth.
– Moreover, the regulatory compliances, like HIPPA and European data privacy acts, make it even more complicated to handle, considering the increasing reliance on IT and storage hardware. With automation healthcare, IT teams can be compliant with network policies as the human errors that lead to compliance gap are avoided.
North America to Lead the Market
– The expansion of mobile broadband, as well as the increasing adoption of Big Data analytics and cloud computing are driving the demand for new data center infrastructures. North America, comprising of a considerable amount of data centers in 2017 (almost 600 data center operators) and a large number of enterprises switching from hardware to software-based services is estimated to be a significant market for data center automation.
– As of 2017, the United States accounted for almost 45% of the global cloud and internet data centers, according to CNNIC. The data centers in the region are highly being regulated by the government bodies.
– Initiatives, like the Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI) by the federal government, aim to encourage the data center operators to consolidate the inefficient infrastructure, optimize existing facilities, achieve cost savings, and transition to a more efficient infrastructure. The intention of the initiative is to reduce the costs of physical data centers by a minimum of 25% by the end of the fiscal year 2018.
– This is projected to fuel the utilization of data centers and the need for automation, thus, propelling the market growth in the region.
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Data Center Automation market
- In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global sleep aid market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global Data Center Automation market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players Companies Mentioned
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245223
Detailed TOC of Data Center Automation Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Growth in Cloud Computing and Online Applications
4.3.2 Energy and Cost Efficiency Concerns
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Limitation in Storage to Challenge the Market Growth
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Solution
5.1.4 Other Solutions
5.2 By Data Center Type
5.2.1 Tier 1
5.2.2 Tier 2
5.2.3 Tier 3
5.2.4 Tier 4
5.3 By Deployment Mode
5.4 By End-user Vertical
5.4.5 IT and Telecom
5.4.6 Other End-user Verticals
5.5.1 North America
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.5.4 Latin America
5.5.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Cisco Systems Inc.
6.1.2 BMC Software Inc.
6.1.3 EntIT Software LLC
6.1.4 ABB Limited
6.1.5 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
6.1.6 Dell Inc.
6.1.7 Oracle Corporation
6.1.8 Fujitsu Ltd
6.1.9 Microsoft Corporation
6.1.10 VMware Inc.
6.1.11 Brocade Communications Systems
6.1.12 Citrix Systems Inc.
6.1.13 Service Now Inc.
6.1.14 Chef Software Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: