The “Colorectal Cancer Screening Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Colorectal Cancer Screening Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Colorectal Cancer Screening market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Colorectal Cancer Screening Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245284
Scope of the Report:
Colorectal Cancer Screening Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Colorectal Cancer Screening market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Colorectal Cancer Screening market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Colorectal Cancer Screening market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Colorectal Cancer Screening market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Colorectal Cancer Screening market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245284
Key Market Trends:
Guaiac Fecal Occult Blood Test (gFOBT) is Expected to be the Fastest Growing Segment
The guaiac fecal occult blood test (gFOBT) is one of the several methods that is used to detect colorectal cancer. The test involves the detection of hidden blood in the feces, and identifies the presence of cancer cells or tumours in the colon or rectum. The test involves placing a small sample of stool on specially guaiac coated cards, and then sent to a laboratory for testing. Upon putting a testing solution on the cards, the guaiac causes the stool sample to change colour. The colour changes very quickly if there is blood in the stool. Presence of blood in the stool may be a sign of colorectal cancer or other problems, such as polyps, ulcers, or hemorrhoids. As per the American College of Gastroenterology (ACG), the procedural volumes for colorectal (CRC) screening with gFOBT have decreased modestly. However, the factors that are driving the market are its ease of availability, low cost, and coverage in the insurance, along with being sold as over-the-counter. Also, with product innovation, the method has become reliable. The growth of the market is mainly attributed to the ease of availability and low cost of the products.
North America is Expected to Dominate the Market
According to the United States National Cancer Statistics, colon cancer is reported to be Americas second-deadliest cancer with 50,000 deaths, annually, followed by lung cancer. It was estimated that approximately 1, 44,000 cases of colorectal cancer were found in 2015, and nearly 1, 60, 000 new cases for colorectal cancer are expected to occur by 2020. This increase in the disease occurrence may eventually increase the demand for colorectal cancer screening procedures. Several companies are coming up with advanced screening procedures, including genetic tests, which are gaining acceptability in the US market. According to the National Health Interview Survey, CRC screening (in accordance with guidelines among adults of 50 years and more) increased from 34%, in 2000, to 63%, in 2015. Initiatives, like national TV campaigns, digital marketing, primary care sales force, collated materials, clinical and health publications, etc., are helping increase the adoption of the colorectal cancer screening procedures in the United States. Also, government initiatives are increasing awareness, which is playing an integral role and driving the market for colorectal cancer screening in the country. According to the American Cancer Society, the colon cancer screening rate was 59% in 2010, and increased to 62% in 2015. This rate is increasing at a steady pace, and the goal for colon cancer screening is to reach 80% by 2018. Increasing number of colorectal cancer incidences in the United States, along with several educational and financial initiatives, are expected to increase the colorectal cancer screening market in the United States, in the future.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Colorectal Cancer Screening Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Colorectal Cancer Screening .
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245284
- Analyzing the size of the Colorectal Cancer Screening market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Colorectal Cancer Screening market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Colorectal Cancer Screening market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Colorectal Cancer Screening market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Colorectal Cancer Screening market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Colorectal Cancer Screening market.
Detailed TOC of Colorectal Cancer Screening Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Advent of Efficacious Genetic Tests
4.2.2 Increase in Prevalence of Colorectal Cancer
4.2.3 Increasing Cancer Prevention Initiatives
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 High Screening Tests Costs
4.3.2 Inadequate Healthcare Access in Developing Countries
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Screening Tests
5.1.1 Stool-based Tests
188.8.131.52 Fecal Immunochemical Test (FIT)
184.108.40.206 Guaiac-based Fecal Occult Blood Test (gFOBT)
220.127.116.11 Stool DNA Test
5.1.3 CT Colonography (Virtual Colonoscopy)
5.1.4 Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
5.2 By End User
5.2.2 Independent Diagnostic Labs
5.2.3 Other End Users
5.3.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Middle East & Africa
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.3.5 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Abbott Laboratories
6.1.2 Clinical Genomics Technologies Pty Ltd
6.1.3 Epigenomics Inc.
6.1.4 Exact Sciences Corporation
6.1.5 F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
6.1.6 Hemosure Inc.
6.1.7 Novigenix SA
6.1.8 Quidel Corporation
6.1.9 Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
6.1.10 Sysmex Corporation
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Liquid Crystal Polymer Market 2019 Research by Industry Top Manufacture, Business Opportunities, Industry Share Report, Industry Growth, Size, Regional Analysis and Global Forecast to 2024 | Industry Research Biz