The “Cloud-based Contact Center Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Cloud-based Contact Center Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Cloud-based Contact Center market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Cloud-based Contact Center Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245288
Scope of the Report:
Cloud-based Contact Center Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Cloud-based Contact Center market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Cloud-based Contact Center market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Cloud-based Contact Center market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Cloud-based Contact Center market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Cloud-based Contact Center market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245288
Key Market Trends:
Retail Sector to Witness the Highest Growth Rate in the Forecast Period
The intensifying competition in the retail marketplace and the emerging trends in customer services, expectations, behaviors, and e-commerce operations are driving the growth for the cloud-based contact centers market.
The e-commerce industry is contributing to the growth of cloud contact centers tremendously. With retailers and e-tailers operating globally, compliance management becomes even more challenging. In May 2018, the advent of the European Unions General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) empowered EU customers and prospects to request that businesses delete their personal information. From live call monitoring and call recordings, supervisors of cloud-based contact centers can monitor key aspects of customer engagement to ensure adherence to regulations and identify issues.
Most of the retailers, offline as well as online consider cloud contact centers as revenue generating stream with customer experience as a strategic focus. Therefore, many companies are entering this space. In 2019, Google announced its Contact Center AI, a beta version yet, to help retailers with intuitive customer service by scaling phone support without compromising the customer experience.
North America to Hold the Largest Market Share
In North America, the utilization of premise-based call centers dominated in mid-2017. However, the exceptional benefits offered by the cloud-based software is likely to boost the software demand.
The organizations are shifting their focus toward cloud-based solutions to enhance efficiencies and scalabilities. For instance, in October 2018, one of the largest sub-servicers of residential mortgages in the United States, PHH Mortgage moved its contact center to cloud-based architecture in alliance with Serenova.
The rising omnichannel approach to sales, coupled with the expanding e-commerce industry in the North American region, is driving the demand for contact centers. Companies are trying to expand their business portfolio in the region, due to the huge potential it offers. For instance, the omnichannel, cloud-based contact center software provider, ZaiLab, announced its plans to expand its product offerings in the North American region.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Cloud-based Contact Center Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Cloud-based Contact Center .
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245288
- Analyzing the size of the Cloud-based Contact Center market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Cloud-based Contact Center market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Cloud-based Contact Center market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Cloud-based Contact Center market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Cloud-based Contact Center market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Cloud-based Contact Center market.
Detailed TOC of Cloud-based Contact Center Market Report 2019-2024:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.4 Market Drivers
4.4.1 Increasing Demand for Cloud-based Solutions
4.4.2 Reduced Capital Expenses and Faster Deployment of Cloud Contact Center
4.5 Market Restraints
4.5.1 Security Concerns Regarding Cloud Based Solutions
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Automatic Call Distribution
5.1.2 Agent Performance Optimization
5.1.4 Interactive Voice Response
5.1.5 Computer Telephony Integration
5.1.6 Analytics and Reporting
5.2 By Service
5.3 By End-user Industry
5.3.1 Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
5.3.2 IT and Telecom
5.3.3 Media and Entertainment
5.3.5 Logistics and Transport
5.3.7 Other End-user Industries
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Amazon Web Services, Inc.
6.1.2 Oracle Corporation
6.1.3 Cisco Systems Inc.
6.1.4 Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories Inc.
6.1.5 3CLogic Inc.
6.1.6 Connect First Inc.
6.1.7 Five9 Inc.
6.1.8 Mitel Networks Corporation
6.1.9 Aspect Software Parent Inc.
6.1.10 8X8 Inc.
6.1.11 Avaya Holdings Corp.
6.1.12 NICE inContact
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: