The “Business Analytics Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Business Analytics Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Business Analytics market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Business Analytics Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245376
Scope of the Report:
Business Analytics Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Business Analytics market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Business Analytics market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Business Analytics market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Business Analytics market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Business Analytics market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245376
Key Market Trends:
Healthcare Sector Accounts for a Significant Share in the Market
– With more fiscal and regulatory pressure than ever before, healthcare providers are rethinking how they can operate and create new systems to make care more cost-effective. In this regard, business analytics can go a long way in helping clinics, hospitals, and medical practices discover new ways to streamline operations.
– The Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) led a study that shows a 6% increase in the number of organizations using clinical and business intelligence (C&BI) since 2013.
– Moreover, with the implementation of the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act, Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) have become mandatory, and the adoption has risen to more than 90% of healthcare providers.
– Business analytics can be utilized to improve almost any aspect of healthcare operations. For instance, by analyzing patterns in emergency-room care, hospitals can refine their staffing strategies, determining how many nurses may be required during different shifts.
– For Philips Group, health monitoring and analytics accounted for the majority of the sales of healthcare informatics. Furthermore, 52% of the providers are using their EMR/HIS (Hospital Information Services) vendor for C&BI. With this increase in healthcare informatics and EMRs, business analytics in the industry is expected to have significant growth potential.
North America to Lead the Market
– Along with mobile, social, and cloud, analytics and associated data technologies have risen to become one of the core disruptors of the digital era. Over the past few years, major organizations in the region have transitioned from traditional data management approach toward a business-driven data approach.
– The emergence of agile processing models enabled the same instance of data to support batch analytics, interactive analytics, global messaging, database, and file-based models in different types of organizations in the United States.
– Recently, the Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach was able to determine that it was overpaying for pacemakers for cardiovascular care and was able to negotiate a better price with the supplier by leveraging business analytics.
– Using global positioning data and other related metrics, emergency medical services (EMS) providers have been able to improve response time. Jersey City Medical EMS was able to cut its average response time to less than six minutes by using business analytics.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Business Analytics Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Business Analytics .
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245376
- Analyzing the size of the Business Analytics market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Business Analytics market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Business Analytics market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Business Analytics market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Business Analytics market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Business Analytics market.
Detailed TOC of Business Analytics Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Changes in Business Environment
4.3.2 Increasing Volumes of Data
4.3.3 Increased Emphasis on Gaining Insights Into Consumer Behavior
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 High Investment Costs and Reluctance in Adoption Challenge the Market Growth
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Software
5.1.1 Query Reporting and Analysis Tools
5.1.2 Advanced and Predictive Analytics
5.1.3 Location Intelligence
5.1.4 Content Analytics
5.1.5 Data Warehousing Platform
5.1.6 Enterprise Performance Management
5.2 By Deployment Model
5.3 By End-user Industry
5.3.1 Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
5.3.2 Energy and Power
5.3.6 Telecom and IT
5.3.7 Other End-user Industries
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Oracle Corporation
6.1.2 IBM Corporation
6.1.3 SAP SE
6.1.4 Microsoft Corporation
6.1.5 Tibco Software, Inc.
6.1.6 SAS Institute, Inc.
6.1.7 Infor, Inc.
6.1.8 Microstrategy Incorporated
6.1.9 QLIK Technologies, Inc.
6.1.10 Tableau Software, Inc.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: