The “Automotive Night Vision System Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Automotive Night Vision System Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Automotive Night Vision System market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Automotive Night Vision System Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245464
Scope of the Report:
Automotive Night Vision System Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Automotive Night Vision System market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Automotive Night Vision System market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Automotive Night Vision System market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Automotive Night Vision System market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Automotive Night Vision System market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245464
Key Market Trends:
Far Infrared Expected to Register High Demand in Future
The far infrared (FIR or IR) technology dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to witness the same trend in the coming years. The segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of around 18%, during the forecast period.
Night vision sensor systems are becoming more common in vehicles. Different methods using infrared sensors have been suggested in the literature, in order to detect vehicles in far infrared (FIR) images. However, these systems still have low vehicle detection rates and their performances may be enhanced. Images from cameras with infrared are expected to improve the perception of the driver under low-light conditions. The main drawback of this system is that it cannot display the images at the right time, so as to avoid distracting the driver from road traffic.
Currently, a huge number of road accidents occur during times of low visibility, such as at night time. However, most existing automobile algorithms and detection systems are focused on daylight vehicle detection with visible spectrum cameras. Studies are going on regarding night-time vehicle detection, along with vehicle lamp detection, but these detections are generally affected by different factors, like rain, low illumination, and camera exposure time.
Asia-Pacific dominated the market and is expected to witness the same trend in the coming years, followed by Europe and North America. China is the leader of the automotive industry, in every aspect, whether it is the sale of vehicles or the production of vehicles. The growing demand for luxury vehicles in the country is contributing significantly to the night vision system market. The Chinese market for the electric vehicle is swiftly growing, and China holds more than half of the electric vehicle market share, globally. In 2017, the country sold 777,000 electric vehicle units, which is 53% more than total electric vehicle units sold, in 2016. The demand for more ADAS functions in electric cars, such as night vision systems, is also growing, with the electric car market.
In Germany, the demand for advanced safety systems i.e., ADAS has been continually increasing. The importance of night vision systems and automatic emergency braking systems have grown significantly, due to the growing number of vehicle accidents. The installation of new plants, by OEM suppliers in the country, is expected to positively impact the growth of the market in the coming years.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Automotive Night Vision System Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Automotive Night Vision System .
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245464
- Analyzing the size of the Automotive Night Vision System market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Automotive Night Vision System market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Automotive Night Vision System market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Automotive Night Vision System market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Automotive Night Vision System market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Automotive Night Vision System market.
Detailed TOC of Automotive Night Vision System Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Technology Type
5.1.1 Far Infrared (FIR)
5.1.2 Near Infrared (NIR)
5.2 Display Type
5.2.1 Navigation System
5.2.2 Instrument Cluster
5.3 Component Type
5.3.1 Night Vision Camera
5.3.2 Controlling Unit
5.3.3 Display Unit
5.3.5 Other Components
5.4.1 North America
18.104.22.168 Rest of North America
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Rest of the World
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Other Countries
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Vendor Market Share
6.2 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.3 Company Profiles
6.3.1 Robert Bosch GmbH
6.3.2 Denso Corp.
6.3.3 Audi AG
6.3.4 Daimler AG
6.3.7 Magna International
6.3.8 L-3 Technologies Inc.
6.3.10 Aisin Seiki
6.3.11 Delphi Automotive PLC
6.3.12 Valeo SA
6.3.13 Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.
6.3.14 FLIR Systems Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: