The “Automotive Coatings Market” research report 2019-2024 delivers comprehensive information and valuable insights about the Automotive Coatings industry. The information available in the Automotive Coatings market report is not only based on the facts but also on the case studies, which analysts have included to convey appropriate information to the clients in a well-versed manner. Automotive Coatings market report includes valuable information to assist new entrants, as well as established players, to understand the prevailing trends in the market.
Some Companies Are Covered in the Automotive Coatings Market:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245470
Scope of the Report:
Reasons for Buying Automotive Coatings Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245470
Key Market Trends:
Water-borne Technology is Expected to Witness the Highest Growth Rate
– Though solvent borne technology is currently accounted for the major market share, it is expected to witness a sluggish growth rate during the forecast period.
– One of the key reasons that is restraining the growth of solvent-borne automotive coatings is the regulations regarding the VOC emissions from hazardous air pollutants present in them like toluene, xylene, ethyl benzene, and methyl ethyl ketone.
– The constantly evolving environmental standards are resulting in an increasing demand for water-based automotive coatings. Meanwhile the water-based coatings are identical to the solvent-based coatings, in terms of pigments and binders, they differ in carrying agent.
– Over the last few years, mild co-solvent reducers and additives are being introduced to improve performance and drying times of water-based coatings.
– Hence, the aforementioned reasons are likely to result in highest growth rate for water-borne technology during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific is Expected to Witness the Highest Growth Rate
– In 2018, Asia-Pacific was the largest market for automotive coatings, followed by North America and Europe.
– The growing automotive production in India and ASEAN countries is likely to boost the demand for automotive coatings in Asia-Pacific.
– Increasing sales of pre-owned vehicles, growing cab services, and increasing vehicle repair and body shops in Asian countries are also likely to boost the demand for automotive coatings.
– In 2018, the Chinese automotive production reached 27.81 million units, with a growth rate of -4.2% over 2017. However, the market is projected to recover over the forecast period.
– Hence, the Asia-Pacific region is likely to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
Automotive Coatings Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis of:
- Functional market industry outline
- Up and downstream industry examination
- Channels and propositions believability
- Market challenge by key players
- Enhancement suggestions examination
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245470
- Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
- Market Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Detailed TOC of Automotive Coatings Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Production from the Automotive Industry in Asia-Pacific
4.1.2 Growing Demand for Powder Coatings
4.2.1 Stringent Environmental Regulations Regarding VOC Emissions
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Resin Type
5.1.4 Other Resin Types
5.3.3 Base Coat
5.3.4 Clear Coat
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 Australia & New-Zealand
184.108.40.206 Rest of ASEAN
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.5.2 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
5.5.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.5.5 Middle East & Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East & Africa (MEA)
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 BASF SE
6.4.2 Akzo Nobel NV
6.4.3 Axalta Coating Systems Ltd
6.4.4 Beckers Group
6.4.5 Bollig & Kemper
6.4.6 Cabot Corporation
6.4.7 Eastman Chemical Company
6.4.8 HMG Paints Limited
6.4.10 Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited
6.4.11 KCC Corporation
6.4.12 Lord Corporation
6.4.13 Nippon Paint Holdings Co. Ltd
6.4.14 PPG Industries Inc.
6.4.15 Shanghai Kinlita Chemical Co. Ltd
6.4.16 The Sherwin-Williams Company
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growth in Investment Opportunities in Middle East & Africa
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: