The “Asphalt Modifiers Market” research report 2019 delivers comprehensive information about the market ranging from the establishment to the predictable growth trend. Asphalt Modifiers market report provides brief analytical data of the market contenders globally using advanced methodological approaches, such as SWOT analysis, production chain, cost, sales margin, financial details, recent developments. Asphalt Modifiers market report also offers market competitors that includes detailed company profiles along with company product specifications.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245597
In Asphalt Modifiers Market Report, Following Companies Are Covered:
Asphalt Modifiers Market 2019 report will help the industry aspirants in arranging their strategies. The measurements offered in this report will be an exact and helpful manual to shape the business development. Additionally, will Provide historical data along with a future forecast and detailed analysis and also expected opportunities.
Scope of the Report:
Reasons for Buying Asphalt Modifiers Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245597
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand from Paving Application
– Asphalt concrete mixture has been an important construction material for roads, airport runways, taxiways, bicycle paths, etc. Modifiers, such as binder modifiers (such as polymers, elastomers, fibers, rubber) and aggregate modifiers (such as lime, granulated rubber, anti-strip agents) are used to improve the performance of asphalt pavements, in terms of increased resistance to pavement distresses, such as thermal cracking, rutting, stripping etc., thereby prolonging the service life.
– In the recent years, the global demand for asphalt modifiers has been witnessing an above average growth. The demand for asphalt modifiers has a direct correlation with the level of ongoing road construction activities around the world.
– The gradual changes in the way mobility and transportation are consumed are expected to be witnessed, over the coming decades. By 2030, annual passenger traffic is expected to exceed 80 trillion passenger-kilometers, approximately a 50% increase from 2016. Global freight volumes is likely to grow by 70%, and an additional 1.2 billion cars are expected to be on the road by 2050. Therefore, to meet the additional demand, improvements in road transport network and up-gradation activities of highway infrastructure are expected to occur during the forecast period, thereby boosting the demand for asphalt modifiers.
– Major cities across the world are seeing an expansion in bicycle share programs, complementing the growing use of bicycles for commuting. China, in particular, has seen an expansion in bike sharing in the recent years, with Shanghai serving as home to more than 450,000 shared bikes. This is affecting the demand for urban roads, which are being retrofitted with cycle lanes, as well as seeing the development of major new bike thoroughfares for commuting (such as the cycle super highways in London).
– Highways also need to be increasingly retrofitted, or developed, with high occupancy vehicles lanes, in order to encourage ride-sharing or car-pooling. This trend is expected to drive the demand for asphalt pavements, in turn, driving the demand for asphalt modifiers.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
Asia-Pacific dominated the global market in 2018. In 2018, Chinese construction industry developed rapidly, due to the central governments push for infrastructure investment as a means to sustain economic growth. The significant development of rail and road infrastructure by the Chinese government, to withstand the expanding industrial and service sectors, has resulted in a significant growth of the Chinese construction industry in the recent years, despite the volatile growth in the real estate sector in the last couple of years. As the construction industry is dominated by state-owned enterprises, the increased government spending is boosting the growth of the industry in the country. In India, the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) was expected to accomplish the target of constructing 3,010 kilometers of road in FY 2017-2018, which is over 900 kilometers, in comparison to the previous fiscal year. The pace of project execution is likely to increase further in the coming years. Investments in the development of roads and highways infrastructure in the country were anticipated to rise by 2.8 times. Overall, such investments and development are expected to drive the asphalt modifiers market in the Asia-Pacific region.
The Research Document Will Answer Following Questions Such as:
- What are the cutting-edge technologies responsible for driving the growth of the market?
- What are the main applications of the market? What are the growth prospects to the market applications into the market?
- At what stage of development are the key market products?
- What are the shortcomings that has to face to become commercially viable? Is their growth and commercialization dependent on cost declines or technological/application breakthroughs?
- What is the outlook for the industry?
- What difference does performance characteristics of Asphalt Modifiers create from those of established entities?
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245597
Detailed TOC of Asphalt Modifiers Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 High Traffic Volume and Heavier Loads
4.1.2 Deferred Infrastructure Maintenance
4.1.3 Emphasis on Meeting Super-save Design Specifications
4.1.4 Increased Pavement Work-life and Reduced MRO Cost Advantages
4.2.1 High Initial Cost for Using Modified Asphalt Cement
4.2.2 Occupation Health Hazards Regarding Asphalt
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Regulatory Policy
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.3 Other Applications
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.1 Physical Modifiers
126.96.36.199 Other Physical Modifiers
5.2.2 Chemical Modifiers
5.2.4 Adhesion Improvers
5.2.8 Anti-strip Modifiers
5.2.9 Other End-user Industries
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 ASEAN Countries
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 Rest of North America
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Nordic Countries
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Product Matrix
6.5 Company Profiles
6.5.2 Arkema Inc.
6.5.4 BASF SE
6.5.5 Cargill Inc.
6.5.7 Engineered Additives LLC
6.5.8 Eurovia Services GmbH
6.5.9 Evonik Industries Corporation
6.5.10 ExxonMobil Chemical
6.5.11 Genan Holding AS
6.5.12 Honeywell International Inc.
6.5.13 Kao Corporation
6.5.14 Kraton Performance Polymers Inc.
6.5.15 McAsphalt Industries Limited
6.5.16 PQ Corporation
6.5.17 Romonta GmbH
6.5.18 Sasol Ltd
6.5.19 Dow Chemical Company
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Increasing Preference for HMA (Hot Mix Asphalt)
7.2 Growing Popularity of Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement (RAP)
7.3 Development of Bio-renewable Modifiers
7.4 Advancement in Warm Mix Asphalt Technologies
7.5 Research for Incorporating Nanotechnology in Asphalt Modification (Nano-clay)
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: