The “Architectural Coatings Market” research report 2019-2024 delivers comprehensive information and valuable insights about the Architectural Coatings industry. The information available in the Architectural Coatings market report is not only based on the facts but also on the case studies, which analysts have included to convey appropriate information to the clients in a well-versed manner. Architectural Coatings market report includes valuable information to assist new entrants, as well as established players, to understand the prevailing trends in the market.
Some Companies Are Covered in the Architectural Coatings Market:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245654
Scope of the Report:
Reasons for Buying Architectural Coatings Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245654
Key Market Trends:
Growing Demand from Residential Construction
– Paints and coatings are extensively used in the architectural sector for both exterior and interior applications. Modern advances in paint technology, specifically in the acrylic formulations, have offered a wide range of weatherproof coatings.
– Paints and coatings are applied on the exterior of the house to not only increase its aesthetic appeal but also to protect it from blistering summers, freezing winters, soaking rain, and the daily bombardment of UV radiation without fading, peeling away, and cracking.
– However, moisture causes problems for paint. Dew, rain, snow, and ice on the outside, or vapor and moisture buildup from the inside can cause problems with exterior paint. When moisture penetrates the paint, blisters can form and the paint might peel. Moisture blisters, unlike temperature blisters, go through all coats of paints down to the wood.
– Besides this, paints and coatings are also used in interiors of houses to add colors or for decorative purposes, along with a wide range of other functions. Their functions vary, depending upon the type of environment and the room that they are used on.
– For example, because of moisture, bathroom walls need to have wipe-ability for keeping them clean. Paints with glossier sheens have a tighter molecular structure than flat paints, making it more difficult for moisture to penetrate. So, these types of paints are used in bathrooms.
– All the aforementioned factor are boosting the demand for architectural coatings in recent times.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Demand
– In the Asia-Pacific region, China is expected to witness the highest growth in construction activities, followed by India.
– In China, the government spending has been increasing in order to construct affordable housing facilities, to cater to the housing demand.
– Despite the volatile growth in the real estate sector, the significant development of rail and road infrastructure by the Chinese government, to withstand the expanding industrial and service sectors, resulted in a significant growth of the Chinese construction industry, in the recent years. As the construction industry is dominated by state-owned enterprises, the increased government spending is boosting the industry in the country.
– In India, the infrastructure sector has become one of the major focus areas for the government. In the governments budget 2017-2018, the government aims to boost the construction of buildings in the country, for which it has decided to come up with a single window clearance facility, in order to provide speedy approvals of the construction projects.
– Japan is keen to invest in overseas infrastructure projects, rather than in its own country, as the country is more interested in reaping the profits of using its technology in other countries, such as India. Internally, Japans architectural and infrastructural industry has matured, thus making it a less prospective country for paints and coatings.
– Therefore, the growing residential and commercial construction activity in the region is expected to drive the market for architectural coatings in Asia-Pacific region over the forecast period.
Architectural Coatings Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis of:
- Functional market industry outline
- Up and downstream industry examination
- Channels and propositions believability
- Market challenge by key players
- Enhancement suggestions examination
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245654
- Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
- Market Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Detailed TOC of Architectural Coatings Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Housing Construction Activities in Emerging Economies of Asia-Pacific
4.1.2 Growing demand from Building and Construction in North America
4.2.1 Rise in Raw Material Prices
4.2.2 Stringent Environmental Regulations
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.4 Resin Type
5.4.1 Vinyl Acetate
5.4.2 Pure Acrylics
5.4.4 Styrene Acrylics
5.4.6 Other Resin Types
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Australia & new Zealand
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.5.2 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 Rest of North America
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 NORDIC Countries
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
5.5.4 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
5.5.5 Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 AkzoNobel N.V.
6.4.3 Berger Paints
6.4.6 DAW SE
6.4.9 Kansai Paints
6.4.11 Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd.
6.4.12 PPG Industries Inc.
6.4.13 RPM International
6.4.14 The Sherwin Williams Company
6.4.15 Tikkurila Oyj
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growing Investments in the Infrastructure and Construction Industry in Emerging Economies
7.2 Revival of the Construction Industry Europe
7.3 Accelerating Demand for Eco-friendly Coatings
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: