The “Anti-Corrosion Coatings Market” research report 2019-2024 delivers comprehensive information and valuable insights about the Anti-Corrosion Coatings industry. The information available in the Anti-Corrosion Coatings market report is not only based on the facts but also on the case studies, which analysts have included to convey appropriate information to the clients in a well-versed manner. Anti-Corrosion Coatings market report includes valuable information to assist new entrants, as well as established players, to understand the prevailing trends in the market.
Some Companies Are Covered in the Anti-Corrosion Coatings Market:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245671
Scope of the Report:
Reasons for Buying Anti-Corrosion Coatings Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245671
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand from Infrastructure Industry
– The infrastructure segment accounts for the largest share in the market and is also estimated to be the fastest-growing segment.
– Rails, bridges, and roads constitute major segments of the infrastructure. With the increase in population, expansions in infrastructure have become an inevitable part of socio-economic development.
– There are various small-scale projects spread across Asia-Pacific and North America.
– Apart from being the most populous nation in the world, China also has the largest number of railroad passengers
– Moreover, road projects in Asia-pacific, North America, etc. are also set to help increase the consumption of anti-corrosion coatings.
– Furthermore, the Bharathmala project, in India, and the ongoing Belt and Road project, in China, are some of the expansions observed in the market.
– Aforementioned factors are expected to increase the demand for anti-corrosion coatings over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– The global shipbuilding industry is expected to register a CAGR of 3% to 5% through the next five years, with Asia-Pacific registering the highest growth.
– In Asia-Pacific, though China, Japan, and South Korea lead the shipbuilding industry, new shipping hubs are appearing in Vietnam, India, and the Philippines.
– Australia and New Zealand are both island nations and the geographical scale of Australias coastline and waterways have resulted in a large number of recreational, commercial, and defense vessels.
– Furthermore, the oil & gas sector occupies a good share of the anti-corrosion coating market, in terms of revenue.
– China is the leading importer and exporter of crude oil in the world, thus, any changes affecting the expansion activities related to oil & gas sector are likely to have a significant impact on the coating market in China.
– Such development in various end-user industries is expected to drive the anti-corrosion coatings market in the forecast period.
Anti-Corrosion Coatings Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis of:
- Functional market industry outline
- Up and downstream industry examination
- Channels and propositions believability
- Market challenge by key players
- Enhancement suggestions examination
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245671
- Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
- Market Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Detailed TOC of Anti-Corrosion Coatings Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Offshore Production Activities
4.1.2 Expansion of Oil & Gas Activities in APAC and North America
4.1.3 Growing Marine Industry in Asia-Pacific
4.1.4 Modernization of Infrastructure
4.2.1 Decline in the Mining Sector across APAC and North America
4.2.2 Regulations Related to the VOCs
4.2.3 Rise in Prices of Raw Materials
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Resin Type
5.1.4 Vinyl Ester
5.2 By Technology
5.3 By End-user Industry
5.3.1 Oil & Gas
5.3.6 Aerospace & Defense
5.3.8 Other End-user Industries
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 Rest of North America
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 AkzoNobel NV
6.4.2 Arkema Group
6.4.3 BASF SE
6.4.4 Beckers Group
6.4.5 H.B. Fuller Company
6.4.6 HEMPEL A/S
6.4.8 Kansai Paint Co.,Ltd.
6.4.9 Nippon Paints
6.4.10 PPG Industries Inc.
6.4.11 RPM International Inc.
6.4.12 Sika AG
6.4.13 The Sherwin-Williams Company
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Increasing Investments in the Infrastructure Industry in the Emerging Economies of APAC and South America
7.2 Power Plants Expected to Provide Growth to High-performance Anti-corrosion Coatings
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: