The “Amines Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Amines Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Amines market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Amines Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245688
Scope of the Report:
Amines Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Amines market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Amines market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Amines market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Amines market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Amines market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245688
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand for Personal Care Products
– Personal care products include a variety of body care, as well as hair care products. Products, such as shampoos, hair conditioners, body washes, and soaps, along with other skin care products, occupy the major share of the segment.
– In such products, the amines are commonly used as an intermediary to produce various cosmetics and hygienic products.
– Use of amines in personal care products also includes cosmetic products, such as creams, lotions, emulsions, and gels. Lipsticks and nail polishes are other products that belong to the category of personal care products, in which amines actions are evident.
– The personal care segment accounts for the second-largest share, in terms of end-use. Globally, this segment has been growing at a moderate rate in recent years.
– Asia-Pacific and North America are the dominant regions in the amines market. In Asia-Pacific, China occupies the largest share, followed by India, while regarding the growth rate, India is expected to witness the fastest growth.
– The amines market is growing in the personal care and cosmetic segments, due to the increasing awareness regarding the importance of personal hygiene and grooming among the youth.
– The aforementioned factors are projected to drive the growth of the amines during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific has become the largest consumer, as well as one of the largest producers of amines. The production has reached such high levels that it has become a major hub for the exporting of cosmetics and personal care products to developed nations, such as the United States, the United Kingdom, and Spain.
– The tier-2 markets, such as South Korea, are expected to witness a rapid rise in the demand for personal care products. Moreover, China, and India are also likely to experience good opportunities for the personal care market.
– Increasing awareness about the advantages of multi-functional personal care products is expected to boost the demand for amines during the forecast period.
– Overall, the market share of Asia-Pacific in the personal care industry (including cosmetic products and others) is growing significantly and is likely to follow the same trend during the forecast period, driving the overall market for amines in the region.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Amines Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Amines .
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245688
- Analyzing the size of the Amines market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Amines market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Amines market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Amines market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Amines market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Amines market.
Detailed TOC of Amines Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Demand for Personal Care Products from Asia-Pacific
4.1.2 Accelerating Demand for Pesticides from Developing Countries
4.1.3 Increasing Demand and Usage in Construction Sector
4.2.1 Rising Consumption of Wood-free Products
4.2.2 Increasing Usage of Bio-Based Products for Agriculture in Developed Countries
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Price Analysis
4.6 Production Analysis
4.7 Technological Snapshot
4.7.1 Current Technologies
220.127.116.11 Zeolite-catalyzed Methylamines Processes
18.104.22.168 Direct Amination of Isobutylene
22.214.171.124 Catalytic Distillation
126.96.36.199 Ammonolysis of EDC
4.7.2 Upcoming Technologies
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.3 Fatty Amines
5.1.4 Specialty Amines
5.2 By End-use
5.2.2 Personal Care products
5.2.3 Cleaning Products
5.2.4 Adhesives, Paints, and Resins
5.2.5 Agro Chemicals
5.2.6 Oil and Petrochemical
5.2.7 Other End-uses
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Australia and New Zealand
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
6.4.2 Akzo Nobel N.V.
6.4.3 Alkyl Amines Chemicals Limited
6.4.4 Arkema Group
6.4.5 BASF SE
6.4.6 Celanese Corporation
6.4.8 Daicel Corporation
6.4.10 Huntsman International LLC
6.4.13 LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
6.4.14 Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company Inc.
6.4.17 Tosoh Corporation
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 4.3.1 Development of New Applications
7.2 4.3.2 Increasing Usage of Genetically Modified Herbicide-Tolerant Seeds
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: