The “Acrylonitrile Market” research report 2019-2024 delivers comprehensive information and valuable insights about the Acrylonitrile industry. The information available in the Acrylonitrile market report is not only based on the facts but also on the case studies, which analysts have included to convey appropriate information to the clients in a well-versed manner. Acrylonitrile market report includes valuable information to assist new entrants, as well as established players, to understand the prevailing trends in the market.
Some Companies Are Covered in the Acrylonitrile Market:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245762
Scope of the Report:
Reasons for Buying Acrylonitrile Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245762
Key Market Trends:
Rising Demand from Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Application
– Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) is a thermoplastic that provides a diverse combination of properties, like resistance to chemicals, heat, and impact.
– The consumption rate of ABS resins is increasing in the consumer appliances segment, the largest end-user segment, which accounts for about 40% of the global ABS resin consumption.
– The second-largest end-user is the electrical and electronics industry, which accounts for approximately 25% of the overall consumption.
– The automotive industry accounts for about 12% of the global ABS resin consumption.
– Due to its superior properties, such as strength and durability at low temperatures, it is widely used in the automotive and electronics industries.
– Moreover, as ABS is lightweight in nature, its demand runs parallel to the demand for lightweight automobile.
– Additionally, growing developments in 3D printing, around the world, are also projected to increase the scope of application for ABS, in the near future.
China to Dominate the Demand in the Asia-Pacific Region
– In the recent years, China has become a global industrial and manufacturing hub. The increase in the manufacturing of electrical and electronics appliances in China, over the years, has resulted in increased demand for acrylonitrile in the country.
– The Chinese market is expected to witness faster growth, in comparison to other countries, owing to the significant increase in the per-capita income of the middle-class population, and the resultant increase in the sales of consumer goods in the region.
– The appliance market in China is likely to continue to grow as the middle-class population grows, since this group purchases more consumer durable electronic goods that use ABS resins.
– China is the global leader in the electric car market. The Chinese government is providing strong financial and non-financial incentives, to boost the electric cars sales.
– Furthermore, countries, such as India and Japan, have also been contributing to the growth of the market studied. This is expected to further drive the demand for the acrylonitrile market, over the forecast period.
Acrylonitrile Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis of:
- Functional market industry outline
- Up and downstream industry examination
- Channels and propositions believability
- Market challenge by key players
- Enhancement suggestions examination
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245762
- Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
- Market Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Detailed TOC of Acrylonitrile Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) in the Automotive and Construction Industries
4.1.2 Increasing Applications in Electronics and Consumer Appliances
4.2.1 Competition from Low-priced Polyester Fibers in the Textile Industry
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Technological Snapshot
4.6 Feedstock Analysis
4.7 Trade Analysis
4.8 Price Trends
4.9 Production Analysis (Capacity of Major Producers)
4.10 Regulatory Policy Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Acrylic Fiber
5.1.2 Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
5.1.3 Polyacrylamide (PAM)
5.1.4 Nitrile Butadiene Rubber(NBR)
5.1.5 Other Applications
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.2 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.2.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
5.2.5 Middle East & Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Asahi Kasei Corporation
6.4.2 AnQore (DSM Acrylonitrile BV)
6.4.3 Ascend Performance Materials
6.4.6 Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
6.4.7 Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS
6.4.9 Reliance Industries Limited
6.4.10 Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company
6.4.11 Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd
6.4.12 Taekwang Industrial Co. Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Budding Wastewater Treatment Applications
7.2 Recovering Oil and Gas Production Activities
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: