The “Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245763
Scope of the Report:
Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245763
Key Market Trends:
Rising Demand for Light weight and Low Emission Automotive
– Acrylic-based pressure sensitive adhesives (PSA) are widely used by OEMs for the production of automotive. They are also used in refinishing and aftermarket. Acrylic-based PSAs, in general, exhibit lower initial tack and require a longer set-up period to obtain their maximum adhesion. However, they are less prone to develop sticky edges and maintain a more consistent level of removability on removable labels.
– Acrylic PSAs are mostly applied for outdoor applications and hold a strong odor. They possess decent peel strength, adhesion, and are highly resistant to weather. Double-coated acrylic foam tapes are used to attach automotive exterior trim, such as body side moldings, fascia, rocker panels, molding inserts, emblems, appliqués, and a variety of other automotive trim parts.
– PSAs allow automotive converters and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in order to produce end-products with slimmer profiles, lighter overall weight, and greater long-term reliability.
– Major car manufacturers, such as Chevrolet, Daimler, Audi, Volvo, and Kia, have set up their manufacturing facilities in Asia-Pacific, and are further planning to expand their production capacities in the region, in the near future. In the North American region, the double digit growth in Mexico (13%) in the automotive production is also likely to contribute to the demand for acrylic PSAs.
– Hence, the strong growth of the automotive industry across the globe is expected to boost the demand for acrylic PSAs, over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
– With over 40% of the global demand, Asia-Pacific is the most promising market for acrylic pressure sensitive adhesives, which is likely to dominate the market in the near future. This domination can be attributed to the growing demand for tapes and labels in the region.
– China, India, Japan, and South Korea account for over 85% of the demand for acrylic pressure sensitive adhesives. The growing packaging and automotive industries are driving the market for acrylic pressure sensitive adhesives in this region.
– Chinas packaging requirement is high as the country stands to be the worlds largest manufacturing economy. With a growth pattern in the industrial and FMCG products in the country, the packaging demand has been experiencing an increase, further driving the demand for acrylic PSAs from the packaging industry.
– According to the India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), the Indian electronics market is expected to witness a CAGR of 41% during the period 2017-2020, to reach a value of USD 400 billion. Such demand and viable opportunities for production in the consumer electronics segment is estimated to boost the demand for acrylic pressure sensitive adhesives in India.
– Overall, with the consistent growth in the countries like China, India, and Japan, the demand for acrylic pressure sensitive adhesives is expected to increase at a faster pace in the overall region, in the coming years. The huge growth of Asia-Pacific is quite instrumental in expansion of the acrylic pressure sensitive adhesives market.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) .
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245763
- Analyzing the size of the Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) market.
Detailed TOC of Acrylic Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Rising Demand for Light weight and Low Emission Automotive
4.1.2 Increasing Adoption of Low Cost Flexible Packaging Aids
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Price Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Application
5.1.3 Graphics (films)
5.1.4 Other Applications
5.2 By End-user Industry
5.2.2 Building and Construction
5.2.4 Electrical and Electronics
5.2.5 Paper and Paperboard Packaging
5.2.6 Other End-user Industries
5.3 By Technology
5.3.3 Hot Melt
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Australia and New Zealand
220.127.116.11 ASEAN Countries
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 Adhesives Research, Inc.
6.4.3 American Biltrite Inc.
6.4.5 Ashland Inc.
6.4.6 Avery Dennison Corporation
6.4.7 Beardow & Adams
6.4.9 Drytac Corporation
6.4.10 Franklin International Inc.
6.4.11 H.B. Fuller
6.4.12 Helmitin Adhesives
6.4.13 Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
6.4.14 LG Chem
6.4.16 No-tape Industrial Co.
6.4.17 Soken Chemical & Engineering Co., Ltd
6.4.18 Tesa SE
6.4.19 Toyo Ink SC Holdings Co., Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Shifting focus towards Bio-Based PSA’s
7.2 Other Opportunities
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Guitar Preamps Market 2019 Research by Industry Top Manufacture, Business Opportunities, Industry Share Report, Industry Growth, Size, Regional Analysis and Global Forecast to 2026 | Industry Research Biz