The “Acetic Acid Market” research report 2019 delivers comprehensive information about the market ranging from the establishment to the predictable growth trend. Acetic Acid market report provides brief analytical data of the market contenders globally using advanced methodological approaches, such as SWOT analysis, production chain, cost, sales margin, financial details, recent developments. Acetic Acid market report also offers market competitors that includes detailed company profiles along with company product specifications.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245773
In Acetic Acid Market Report, Following Companies Are Covered:
Acetic Acid Market 2019 report will help the industry aspirants in arranging their strategies. The measurements offered in this report will be an exact and helpful manual to shape the business development. Additionally, will Provide historical data along with a future forecast and detailed analysis and also expected opportunities.
Scope of the Report:
Reasons for Buying Acetic Acid Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245773
Key Market Trends:
Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) to Dominate the Market
– Vinyl acetate monomer is a chemical building block used for a wide variety of industrial and consumer products. Polyvinyl acetate is used in the production of paints and coatings and adhesives, for flexible substrates, as well as for sizing the polyester fiber-fill insulation textiles.
– VAM is a key raw material in the manufacturing of water-based adhesives, which accounts for significant use in the global adhesives and sealants market.
– Vinyl acetate monomer (VAM) dominated the market for acetic acid in 2018. It accounted for over 30% of the total market in terms of volume, owing to the extensive use of VAM in the paints and coatings, textile, and adhesives and sealants market.
– Furthermore, the increasing demand from Asia-Pacific is expected to boost the demand for acetic acid, during the forecast period.
– In Europe, Germany represents the largest market for VAM. In terms of volume, the country accounted for more than 32% of the total consumption in Europe, owing to the strong and steady textile and packaging market.
– Therefore, the increasing demand of VAM in various regions is expected to increase the demand for acetic acid over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific is the largest consumer of acetic acid in the global market. The Asia-Pacific market is anticipated to be the largest market for the textile industry, owing to the strong industrial base of the region.
– Furthermore, factors such as increasing population and improving economic condition (such as rising GDP and disposable income of the people), drive the market in the region and boosting the manufacturing sector.
– China is the largest market for VAM worldwide. In terms of volume, the country accounted for more than 30% of the global consumption. This large share is because of the strong and steady textile and packaging market of China.
– Furthermore, the local market provides an ample amount of opportunities for local vendors to invest in the market.
– The Asia-Pacific is estimated to have the highest growth in the market during the forecasted period, owing to its extensive growing demand for industrial fabrics.
The Research Document Will Answer Following Questions Such as:
- What are the cutting-edge technologies responsible for driving the growth of the market?
- What are the main applications of the market? What are the growth prospects to the market applications into the market?
- At what stage of development are the key market products?
- What are the shortcomings that has to face to become commercially viable? Is their growth and commercialization dependent on cost declines or technological/application breakthroughs?
- What is the outlook for the industry?
- What difference does performance characteristics of Acetic Acid create from those of established entities?
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245773
Detailed TOC of Acetic Acid Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing demand for Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM)
4.1.2 Increasing Demand from Textile and Packaging Industry
4.1.3 Increasing use of Ester Solvents in the Paints and Coating Industry
4.2.1 Saturation of Demand of Acetic Acid in Developed Nations
4.2.2 Environmental Concerns Regarding the Harmful Effects
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Import and Export Trends
4.6 Price Trends
4.7 Feedstock Analysis
4.8 Technological Snapshot
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Application
5.1.1 Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM)
5.1.2 Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA)
5.1.3 Acetate Esters
5.1.4 Acetic Anhydride
5.1.5 Other Applications
5.2 By End-user Industry
5.2.1 Plastics and Polymers
5.2.2 Food and Beverage
5.2.3 Inks, Paints, and Coatings
5.2.5 Other End-user Industries
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 BP PLC
6.4.2 Celanese Corporation
6.4.3 Chang Chun Group.
6.4.4 China Petrochemical Corporation
6.4.5 Chiyoda Corporation
6.4.6 Daicel Corporation
6.4.8 Eastman Chemical Company
6.4.9 GNFC Limited
6.4.10 HELM AG
6.4.11 Huayi Group
6.4.12 Jiangsu Chuangpu Information Technology Co. Ltd
6.4.13 Kanoria Chemicals & Industries Ltd
6.4.14 Kingboard Holdings Limited
6.4.15 LyondellBasell Industries Holdings BV
6.4.16 Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
6.4.17 PetroChina Company Limited
6.4.20 Shandong Hualu-Hengsheng Chemical Co. Ltd
6.4.21 Showa Denko K.K.
6.4.23 Svensk Etanolkemi AB (SEKAB)
6.4.24 Wacker Chemie AG
6.4.25 Yankuang Group
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Development of New Separation Technologies to increase the production efficiency
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: